Ad Code

My Five Poems (1)

MY FIVE POEMS (1)

//Dinesh Jaihind





1) When Rain Starts


Who is the one whom rainy does not like,,,,,,

Children shout,

Young men and women celebrate

The virgin girls get lost in memories,

The bachelors get lost in dreams.

The old men also smile at the sky softly looking,,,,,


Frogs make croak-croak sounds,

Crickets recite the melody of chirp

Poor Pisces quenches her thirst,

Peacocks show dance and dance.

There is someone who does not tempt rain-watering,,,,,,


The cuckoo sings a song by koo-koo,

The sparrow also dances in the water.

Chatak also narrates sweet words,

Myna bathes a lot.

Who is the one who does not smile when he sees the rain- falling,,,,,


Even the mushrooms grow now,

Tincel also find new life.

How many new creatures would come to the earth,

All these increase the value of the earth.

The children's group gets scared by the lightning,,,,,,


Vanishing rivers appear,

The strainer also hums in the   rhythm.

The pools are all filled,

Then gardens and the gardens also laugh 

The ocean also shows happiness by booming,,,,,


********


2) I Still Do Poetry


by poetry

didn't get anything

won't get anything

I still do poetry


by poetry

I did pen business

made the blank paper so  dirty

how many diaries filled

and now

I fill the suitcase

I still do poetry……


by poetry

scolded papa

useless, stupid,

got a bad title

Now I live in poverty

I still do Poetry……


from poem

why love increased

why poem

my heart liked

who I married

I had a big spot

I sigh night and day now

I still do Poetry……..


by poetry

time lost age lost

lost money lost sight

I look old now

I still do poetry……….


 Poem..!  Poem...!!

 I cry everyday

 from this poem

 can get away

 Hi Kavita...!

 Hi Kavita....!!

 this poem did

 I have heart disease

 have put

 I neither live nor die now

 I still do poetry


********


3) Say It Is Not True ?


Tell me this is not true..!

Who.....?

Hey you....

you mean me

Uff!  Who says

that I'm true..?


Oh, if I were true

I am not "me"

But where am "I"?

I'm right there-----

below poverty line

Double poor!


I just robbed

for them

body, mind, pride

and everything

worked hard

burning in the sun

lost everything

But what did he give?

fingering, reprimand, reprimand

that's it

Tell me it's not true....!


I just adopted

dark brown

tainted with black

and that every distorted form

which they cannot adopt.

drenched in water

on an empty stomach

I grew bread

for them.....

But what did he give?

Hunger and the whip in hunger

that's it

Tell me it's not true....!


I shed it

not only in pain

even in pleasure

no sweat

till the blood,

drowning in the ocean

Valuables removed.

and not only

all the trouble in the world

picked it up

for them

But what did he give?

abuse, misbehavior, contempt

that's it

Tell me it's not true.....!


*********


4) You And Me


As met in one place the earth to the sky,

As met the mountain to the cloud in high

Just like that lovers meet in arms,

Then a new story begins in new forms


Like the snake is lived in sandal tree

Like the river is met in the sea by free

Just like that give me a pleasure moment 

Then no remaining in my life any enjoyment


We have been bounded by our birth,

Never break cord of love on the earth

The moon in the blind court of the universe

And the stars remain the witness ours


As whole life is in the breath by nature

Earth's all lives hidden in the surrounding air

you're my lover, I'm your love at all time

Both are valuable ​​for each other for life time


********


5)  Every One Is Selfish


 Let leave

 to break stones

 to men

 Let give more chalk

 to break

 to women

 First you

 so feminist

 were not.

 I see

 your's

 selfishness in this too!

 that hers too

 Is there any good in this?

         

             ****


 Till when

 you poster

 will keep taking out

 of airhostess

 Sometimes you

 airhost as well

 poster

 take out

 I have issues

 I am waiting that...

 ever me too

 be an airhost

       

           ****


I found a lot

in dictionaries

antonym of nurse

sister to brother

father to mother

What opposite to the nurse?

someone tell me

and my place

give it

that I now

second class

am done


         ****


 Author

 on women

 writes

 Poet

 on women

 does poetry

 film female leads

 it occurs

 in commercials

 girls only girls

 looks like

 in the newspapers

 her picture

 goes to first page

 magazines them

 in cover frame

 prints

 wherever you look

 women are women

 All

 in the name of women

 selling your goods

 and men in the empty sky

 staring.


          ****


I'm tired now

burden of my family

Carrying

lost my shoulders

these gimmicks of society

by custom

I want to throw this off

you handle it-

your husband, your children

and your parents!

I go now......


########



 

  


  

                                


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu