Ad Code

My Five Poems (2)

My Five Poems (2)

//Dinesh "jaihind"



My Mother's photo

a seven year old boy

comes to his shabby room

from a broken box

takes a photo

taking it in hand

gazing up

then he touches her

kisses and

cries full of tears

when his heart cries

so that mind

appreciate the photo

and keeps it as it is

boy sad but

thinking about something

drops out


late night...

he comes to the same room

same process again

repeats and dilapidated rooms

looking at the roof

on a broken bed

falls asleep


years and years

goes by

but child respectively

these actions

keeps repeating

photo pops out

looks at, touches

and cries tears

leaves in the morning

and falls asleep at night


today he

is very happy

be happy why not

"law degree"

what he got

she swiftly in joy

goes to his room

and takes the same photo

cries bitterly

but today

on his cheeks

no tears of sorrow

there are tears

of happiness and success


of that photo

with blessings and grace

till this point

have reached

and that photo, that picture

No one else

his loving

mother's

who years ago

leaving orphans

Had gone.


==========


2) A Poet's Pain

  //Dinesh "Jaihind

                 

                     (1)

  Love-

  I didn't once

  done many times

  maybe I did

  or happened by itself,

  I do not remember.

  remember that so

  I have loved-

  one or two or three

  or even more often!


  Even then....

  In love-

  I didn't vow

  didn't swear

  did not promise-

  ever to meet

 

  Then...

  Where is the point of waiting?

  never walked together

  never stood together

  never went together

 

  Then....

  hand in hand

  interlocking fingers

  with arms in arms

  Where does it come to travel?

  never sat together

  never got along

 

  Then....

  Keeping head in lap,

  leaving myself on the chest

  Where does the opportunity

  come from getting a little

  sleepy?


                      (2)


In love-

I didn't suffer the pleasure of   meeting

nor understand the sadness of  separation and segregation


Even then....

It isn't such that

I didn't hurt seeing and knowing to someone's sadness             

nor be happy seeing and knowing someone's happiness.


I so....

get emotional looking at the colorful scene painted on screen

not so only

I get hurt reading the drawn picture through black words on sheets of paper

I can't just sob slowly,

but I cry


And it's not like that

I feel so sad in their sorrows

I am so happy in their happiness

and tears of happiness drip from my eyes.


                     (3)


Not only this

in the union of two lovers

I happen by chance,

in disconnection

I get lost.

I know so

that there is no "that"

There is "I" myself


And not only

seeing false visions

reading false pictures

stirs itself

what is that from real life

Won't be aware?

if so

surely it will hurt.


Then

you tell me that

am I an emotional person

or not?


But still,--

I don't have feelings

I don't have desires

no willings

no wantings

no more my heart for

anyone beats

and does not yearn for

anyone


Like

all feelings are dead

my desires are dead

my heart has forgotten to beat

as far away from the beats

In such case-

It's not like that....

that....

May love awaken in me


============


3) You Are Mine

// Dinesh "Jaihind"


It might be

But you are mine!

good or bad

But you are mine!!

be far or near

But you are mine!

be here or there

But you are mine!

whether on earth or in heaven

But you are mine!!


Be you so I am

What am I without you!

no longer respected

I'm in the dying's queue

be mild or cruel

But you are mine!

It might be

But you are mine!

good or bad

But you are mine!!


I'm helpless without you

I got tired through the storm!

Here is no my abode

I don't feel good in any form!

dark or white

But you are mine!!

It might be

But you are mine!

good or bad

But you are mine!!


No home, no place

I flying unknown to be

you become my sweetheart

Don't let bad happen to me!

friend or foe

But you are mine!

It might be

But you are mine!

good or bad

But you are mine!


I asked God for you

You are given to me by the Lord

I proud of my luck

How to say thank you O my God

want me or not

But you are mine!!

It might be

But you are mine!

good or bad

But you are mine!!


Yes….

You are mine !

you are mine!!


=============


4) Rakhi And Promise

  //Dinesh "Jaihind"


  Every time

  you tie rakhi

  You promise

  and promise

  but promising it

  You forget


  Why do you do this

  Because

  you are a male and

  I'm a woman.....!


 You still live in the 

 primitive age

 And you keep the same

 thinking, understanding,

 cruelty and savagery

 You are demon in

 armor of human


Today also

 your mind isn't

 in your control

 Such a long civilization,

 so high culture

 and great knowledge

 Why is it all in vain?


In your mind

the curtain of the love

and the lust has still fallen

you take it off

couldn't throw it?


It's a lie that you

worship to her

in front of female

But you do evil

behind to her

you do infringement

of her honour

And your mother, sister,

daughter-in-law, friend,

neighbour

All look like female


Today now

Let you promise me

you are human,

will spread humanity

you are male,

on her defense

show virility

In greeting of Rakhi -

you will throw off

the cloak of love, lust,

cruelty


==============


5) Holocaust Is Sure...

 //Dinesh "Jaihind"


Alert women, alert!

You doesn't be alert now

So when will you be alert?

If you didn't be alert now

Then holocaust is sure..


If you don't want to knead with  any garland

If you don't flock along with any bouquet

If you don't want to bloom as the flower of the branch

If you don't want to smell like the flower of the house

So it's sure to shatter.

The sand itself builds a castle consisting of concrete, rod, brick and cement

Lifeless sand in the desert

that sand has no value

Alert women, alert!

You doesn't be alert now

So when will you be alert?

If you didn't be alert now

Then holocaust is sure..


Before natural law

the earth dances on its axis

sun in the center

binds the planets to itself

Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars

together form a solar family

Let's meet you

Create healthy families

family and family together

advanced society again

and make a beautiful world

Farming and daughter in the world are not left fallow

Without plowing, planting and fertilizer the condition of the farm deteriorates

Alert women, alert!

You doesn't be alert now

So when will you be alert?

If you didn't be alert now

Then holocaust is sure..


Quit quarrel,

quit competition

reconcile each other

Quit doubt and jealousy

Hugs with good heart

Deceit, misery, iniquity all

are enemies of our family

Lies, deceit and dishonesty all

are enemies of our family members

If deceit and dishonest in mind

Our image fades away


==============




Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu